Monday, September 29, 2014

Grand Adventure Part 6 Day 2

A fairly quiet day. Mostly 'Elfing'

Elfing is something I do a bit and has become a tradition in Sydney with my friends Rick and Loni. While they are at work I will clean, iron, cook, etc What ever I feel like doing. Yes really I do like doing housework, especially for other people.

Today's Elfing consisted of:
Ironing
Cleaning the kitchen
Dishes
Fish feeding
Grocery shopping

I became a house elf because Kim asked them to give me a piece of clothing so I could come home

So, Elfing occurred. I had one of my famous 'Sydney' phone calls. This one was fairly benign. In the shopping centre, a customer satisfaction call from the spa Al and I went to last week. It was brilliant by the way.

This evening I had the very great honour of seeing Loni pole dancing, Yes really. The off to pick up dinner from Zeus.

Relatively quiet day.

Tomorrow night is the bridge climb!



No comments:

Post a Comment