Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things Just got serious!


In light of the overwhelming generosity and enthusiasm of the amazing photographers on Google Plus, and their incredible response to the call I put out on behalf of the Charles Wanstall Apex Lodge, I have contacted the Cancer Council again to see if any of the other lodges would be interested in receiving prints like those donated to CWAL.

I had a phone call today from Ron Cassels at The Gluyas Rotary Lodge in Townsville. They are thrilled with the idea and have put in a request. I am waiting on a reply from the Rockhampton Lodge before I open the donations and post the request numbers.

With that in mind, as soon as I'm back on my feet (I'm hoping Thursday) I'll be heading out to talk to local stores about the possibility of donations/discounts on frames and or ink armed with my receipts from the last 100!






No comments:

Post a Comment