Saturday, October 12, 2013

NOT a Bucket List

I don't like the "bucket list" I am not about to kick the bucket, I've been at that point already in my life and when asked what I wanted to do I said, people. It's not places or things, for me it is people.I want to see people.

So now that I have the whole rest of my life out there in front of me there are things I want to do, places I want to see and people I want to meet.



This is my "To Do" list (in no particular order and subject to change)

I want to see

  • Antarctica
  • Iceland
  • the Ankhor Wat
  • The Aurora Borealis
  • The Aurora Australis
  • India - Silk road
  • Crystal Cave of Giants Naica Mexico
  • Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
  • Badlands, South Dakota
  • Monticalleo Dam, California
  • Mostar and Kravice Falls, Southern Bosnia
  • Queenstown and more of the south island of New Zealand
  • Greece
  • The 12 Apostles
  • Lake Eyre

I want to see/meet/spend time with

I want to 
  • See my Husband achieve his goals
  • Sing again
  • Run a marathon, may be a triathlon
  • See my Children grow up and become parents
  • See my Granddaughter grow up 
  • See my Nephew grow up 
  • See my Brothers happy and healthy
  • Play and active part in finding a cure for brain cancer
  • Do my absolute best with my education
  • Continue to raise funds for research and see some of the ideas I have for achieving that come to fruition
  • Write my story
  • Climb the three climbable bridges in the Southern Hemisphere. The Story Bridge, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Auckland Bridge.
  • Improve my Photography
  • Relearn embroidery and finish my brothers leather doublet
  • Spend time just sitting and being
  • Go to burning man
This is not and exhaustive list but it is a starting point



No comments:

Post a Comment